Return to Dr. Getty's Free Shipping Store Homepage                                 Visit Getty Equine Nutrition Homepage                                    Contact Information                          Feed Your Horse Like A Horse                     Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series




Getty Equine Nutrition is proud to offer:
BEET-E-BITES Cookies and Crumbles

These low sugar, low carb horse treats are made from the finest ingredients and contain NO added sugar, molasses, oats, corn, artificial colors, or preservatives. They contain no herbs that would produce a positive drug test for any discipline or any type of competition. They are tested by Equi-Analytical Labs and are 3.3% ESC (simple sugars) and 4.9% Starch for a total value of 8.2%.  Recommendations for carbohydrate sensitive horses are 10% and under.

The best part of a BEET-E-BITE horse treat is the flavor! Horses have been going crazy for the taste, and even the most picky horses think they are yummy!  All horses love to be treated, and now even horses are are sensitive can enjoy a safe, low sugar, low carb treat!

BEET-E-BITES can be fed to all horses, and especially to those who are Insulin Resistant, Laminitis, or have equine Cushing's Disease, or are prone toward polysaccharide disorders (EPSM or PSSM).  



 

BEET-E-BITES Cookies and Crumbles are available in four delicious flavors!

Carrot 

Apple

Licorice

Peppermint


Beet-E-Bites Cookies come in 3 LB bags containing approximately 230-240 cookies!


  Picky Eater???  Try Cookie-Crumbles -- the same Beet-e-Bite cookies, in crumbs!  Use them as a top dressing to help your horse eat added supplements to make the meal more palatable.  Come in 4 lb bags.  Purchase them below. 


Looking for a soft, chewy treat, low in NSC with a pocket for medication?  Take a look at Equipockets, new from Beet-E-Bites!




Ingredients: BEET-E-BITES are low sugar, low carbohydrate, all natural horse treats and are developed from a base of tested ingredients: Soaked and rinsed beet pulp, human grade organic flaxseed, soybean hulls, alfalfa meal, soybean oil, and all natural flavoring oils.  

Beet Pulp is non-GMO and imported from England.  Flaxseeds are stabilized. Soybean hulls are an excellent source of digestible fiber -- only the hull is used; there is no soybean meal in this product.  Alfalfa meal is certified pesticide free.

Soybean oil is used at a minimal amount, to mix ingredients and provide a better dough.  Flavoring oils are human grade.  

Carrot Flavor contains small bits of organic carrots. Apple Flavor contains trace amounts of organic cinnamon. Licorice flavor contains anise seed oil, safe for Cushing's horses.

Analysis:  Crude Protein: 11.3%; Crude Fat: 21.2%; Crude Fiber: 15.3%; ESC: 3.3% (Carrot 4.7%); Starch: 4.9% (Carrot 4.8%)

ORDER BELOW






Feed Your Horse Like A Horse Easy to read and understand, covers your circumstances, For the love of your horse -- feed him like a horse.  Signed and personalized.

Click Here for information and to order...


*******************************

See other books by Dr. Getty

Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series:  Individual topics based on her popular teleseminars: 

            

 Click Here for descriptions and to order.







Order Here
 
One 3 lb Bag Beet-e-Bites Cookies (approximately 230-240 cookies) --  $57.95
Flavor

***********************

Order Two bags of Cookies and save (approximately 460-480 cookies!) -- $110.95
First choice Flavor
Second Choice Flavor


***********************

Cookies Crumbles -- Great for Picky Eaters to help them eat their supplements. Add as a top dressing to their meal.  
4 lbs - $69.95
Flavor


***********************

Order Two 4 lb bags of Cookies Crumbles and save!  
$134.90
First choice Flavor
Second Choice Flavor

Remember, there is Free Shipping via U.S. Postal Service**see below 



Getty Equine Nutrition is proud to present

Relaxation Music for Horses For Equine Well-Being, Composed by Janet Marlow

 



** BEET-E-BITES are mailed either via U.S. Postal Service or UPS within 2 days of your order.  Free Shipping is available within the Continental U.S. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, or international locations requires additional shipping.  Please email or call 214-257-0505 for assistance or Email: Gettyequinenutrition@gmail.com 

Return Policy:  Because Beet-E-Bites Treats are perishable, they unfortunately cannot be returned for a refund.   



If you would prefer to order by Phone, FAX, or Mail, please Click Here.                                  Interested in Auto-Ship?  Click Here for the Auto Ship form! 
 


 

Return to Dr. Getty's Free Shipping Store Homepage                                 Visit Getty Equine Nutrition Homepage                                    Contact Information                          Feed Your Horse Like A Horse                     Spotlight on Equine Nutrition Series